Ideal Candidate :
Middle or Higher Education - technical profile
3 years job related experience in the automotive industry
Proven experience in leading a production team - not less than 100 people
In- depth knowledge of automotive specific process·
· Possess the ability to lead and motivate a team of people to succeed by utilizing appropriate interpersonal styles including leading by example , setting objectives and defining responsibilities to give a clear sense of direction
· Ability to build effective relationships with work colleagues
· Ability to sustain and develop team working and team - based problem solving
· Able to achieve results by setting high standards and committing to clear objectives
· Adaptable to change and varying situations
· Ability to show resilience and a flexible approach
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem - solving skills and able to establish logical practical solutions
· Strong people and performance management skills
· Computer literate with good numeric skills
· Full understanding of customer expectations and deliverables with an awareness of the impact of failure / cost of poor quality
· Assist the Production Manager responsible for the operation of an assigned area in terms of production , quality , cost , delivery , technical , safety , and human resources , whilst respecting the defined goals .
· Responsible for the day to day management of people within production , to ensure company ' s targets and objectives are met to meet customer requirements , ensuring that staff comply with health , safety and standard operating procedures .
· Strive to continually improve using Lean tools to reduce costs , improve production and quality .
· Act with minimum supervision .
· Supervise and control resource effectively to support customer delivery requirements and Lean Manufacturing principles
· Monitor and maintain company Absence Control Procedures to ensure maximum attendance levels
· Responsible for training of operators for products and processes within the local team
· Conduct incident , accident and non - conformity investigations and associated reporting and action closure
· Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems
· Consistently promote high standards through personal example
If you are interested of this position please send us your CV at hr @ mmmautoparts. ro